At the heart of Dr Tracy Chandler’s Wellness practice is the belief that our body has powerful innate healing abilities and that given appropriate advice and techniques you can achieve optimal health and wellness. The team at the Dr Wellness Clinic guide you along your Wellness Journey™ by utilising the key aspects of Integrative (Wellness) Medicine of which nutrition and environment are most important. Optimal wellness has a positive impact on all areas of our life, strengthening our self-assurance and enhancing our relationships with the world and other people.
Medical Director and owner of The Chandler Clinic in Timaru, Dr Chandler is working at the forefront of her field, employing state-of-the-art Integrative (Wellness) Medicine tools and techniques along with the best of conventional medicine. Tracy’s own Wellness Journey™ has made her particularly passionate about the incredible benefits of Integrative (Wellness) Medicine. It is hard to imagine a higher standard of approval!
- BSc (HONS) Biochemistry Degree, (4 year) University of Kent, UK
- MB ChB Medical Degree, (5 years) University of Leicester, UK
- FRNZCGP Fellowship of the Royal NZ College of General Practitioners (minimum 3 years further training but I have 16 years’ experience as a GP)
- FNZSCM Fellowship of the NZ Society of Cosmetic Medicine (minimum 1 years further training).
- PG Dip SEM Post-Graduate Diploma in Sports and Exercise Medicine (3 years) Otago University, NZ
- Cert Dermoscopy (Skin cancer detection), University of Wales, UK
- Homeopathy Certificate
- MACNEM Member of the Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine
- Member of Australian Integrative Medicine Association
For more information go to our Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/drwellness1